Monday, January 25, 2010

Delicious Fried Fish @ Kop Chai Deu Restaurant

SDC11685

OH. WOW!!

 

When I was a kid, I never liked fish. Detested really. I never knew why.

 

Recently, I have developed a great taste for fish and other seafood, thanks in large part to a great food friend of mine. Thanks!

 

If I were to rate fish, this would definitely be on my top five.

 

It is fried, but not heavily battered like you would see on the the deep south… (Fried catfish, anyone?) It doesn’t even seem like it has been battered, more like a yummy crisp crust.

 

It sits on a bed of fried seaweed (Nori?) and roasted (Or fried) lemongrass. Again, wow, just Wow!

 

Spray the lime juice all over and it’s just FABULOUS!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great! I live in Vientiane. I'll send you an email and we can do lunch.

    ReplyDelete