Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rashmis… AGAIN. I LOVE this place!!!!

SDC10009

So, I’ve taken a mini-break from blogging. A lot of things have been going on. Good things!! I started working. Between the new job and classes, there has been little time for blogging. It has also been getting harder and harder to find good lighting.

 

There is one restaurant that I am guaranteed to find the best natural diffused lighting ever. If you read the title, then you already know which restaurant I am talking about… It’s RASHMIS!!

 

I have never had bad food here. The service is impeccable, the food delicious, and my water glass, always full.

 

Every time I eat here, I try something new. I have never been let down.

 

Above is naan bread with mint and cottage cheese. MMMM! Even more delicious than it sounds.

 

SDC10010

This dish is called triple fried rice. My goal was to determine how it could be “triple-fried.” Here’s what I’ve come up with: 1. Fried Rice 2. The chicken inside was lightly battered and fried 3. I think it’s the egg on top. It’s not a traditional fried egg, but it was technically fried, so I’m goin with it.

 

Yes, there is rice under there. It was some of the best fried rice I’ve ever had.

 

SDC10011

mmm! Daal.

I love how this shot illustrates how good the lighting is here.

Also, this daal was DELICIOUS!!

3 comments:

  1. you are making me very hungry! the food looks awesome! ~Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Making someone hungry means I did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them fried rice! the topped omelette is very tricky to make.

    ReplyDelete